Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Spring has Sprung!

 
Mixed Media Top // Bermuda Shorts // Initial Necklace // Jack Rogers Sandals
Baby Eyelet Set // Eyelet Headband // Ruffle Socks
Hi everyone! I am so excited that spring is finally approaching! Here in Florida the weather is back to being hot again which means the light sweaters and jeans we were wearing (one day a week) for the past few months are moving to the back of the closet to make room for shorts, tanks, and swimsuits. On second thought, maybe the swimsuits can still be in the back until this baby weight comes off! If you are a BBG girl, let me know and we can keep each other accountable! I'm on week 6 and Kayla continues to kick my hiney every day!
This fun shorts outfit is from LOFT, which is one of my absolute favorite places to shop! Everything they carry is easy to wear and looks great on everyone. Addison's outfit comes from one of my favorite baby retailers, Gymboree.  I wore Gymboree when I was a kid, and to me their clothing is amazing quality and lasts through the hundreds of loads of laundry I do these days. They have adorable styles at good prices and all the accessories to match, which is very important for my girly moms out there.  How cute is this adorable eyelet outfit? I wish they had this top in my size!  This color is currently sold out, but they have a beautiful mint color available (which Addison may have in her closet since her mommy is obsessed with eyelet).  It's also on sale right now, so click on the link to shop! This outfit would be perfect for Easter egg hunts!
In other news, my blog is starting to take a turn for the better! Now that I am a mom, I have become obsessed with all things Addison (as I'm sure every new mom does with their child).  My blog will start to focus on mommyhood and family life, which is my world. I can't wait to get more posts up and share what we are up to!  I love you guys!
xoxo,
Kaitlin




No comments:

Post a Comment