Saturday, March 18, 2017

Our Not So Little Secret...


Baby Royal is coming October 2017!!
Josh and I are beyond excited for all our friends and family to finally know the secret we've been keeping for the past 11 weeks.  Baby Royal is already so loved by so many and we are so thankful for all the people who have already wished us the best.  We definitely cannot ask for a better support system. 
 To our baby's soon-to-be Nanny, Papa, Mimi, and Pops: you guys have been the best secret keepers ever and we both cannot believe y'all have lasted this long!  This baby is already spoiled by having the best grandparents we ever could have asked for.  We love you!
We first found out about our little blessing on my birthday, the best birthday present I ever could've asked for!  I am 11 weeks along and so far I have been very blessed with minimal sickness, although I sleep like I'm in hibernation! It has been amazing to me how much you can fall in love with someone you've never even met.  This baby has only been a prayer and an element of wonder and now it is such a reality.  We couldn't be happier! 
Baby Royal, I am so excited to find out what kind of man or woman you are going to grow up to be!  Your Daddy and I love you so much more than you could ever imagine!
xoxo,
Kaitlin

3 comments:

  1. We are so excited! Can't wait to meet this little person in October.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to all the Royal's! How exciting! May God bless your new little one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I know Grandma Stephanie is over the moon. I can say from personal experience the first grandchild is life-changing and such a joy. Your lives are going to be so much better. P.S. Get that sleep now :)

    ReplyDelete