Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Goodbye 2016






Top // White Denim // Booties // Crossbody Bag // Necklace // Cuff Bracelet // Watch

Happy New Year! The New Year is full of possibilities, new adventures, and having new goals for life.  It's such a refreshing time of year! 2016 was such an exciting year for Josh and I because we got married! We spent the year celebrating our upcoming marriage, moving in together, and growing closer as a united couple and growing closer to God.  Now in 2017, I am continuing my graduate education, working on my blog, and focusing on living a cleaner life both physically and mentally.

Josh and I decided to end 2016 with a trip to find some cooler weather, so we went to the (very) small town of Murphy, North Carolina.  We stayed in my grandmother's cabin in the mountains and loved the quiet atmosphere away from what we're used to in South Florida.  The weather was in the 30s and 40s and we even experienced some snow on our last day there (which was so cool for a couple of FL natives!!).  We visited the Biltmore in Asheville (photos to come), and took a train ride through the Smoky Mountains. It was such a fun getaway and was a great way to prepare for a busy upcoming year.

I of course had to take some blog photos because it's so pretty up there! This top is so unbelievably soft and cozy, I could wear it every single day! A good pair of white jeans is also always a staple in every closet no matter what time of year.  Pair with some booties and a cute crossbody bag and you're all set!

Do you have any plans and goals for the new year? Share them with me in the comments section!


No comments:

Post a Comment