Monday, December 12, 2016

Casual Holiday Party Look



Sweater // Denim // Boots // Bag (also love this one) // Necklace // Lip Color

Happy Monday! The holidays are approaching faster than ever and I am so excited about it! This weekend my family and I attended a surprise 60th birthday celebration for my uncle and I was able to catch up with family I hadn't seen in a long time!  Then, on Sunday Josh and I went to a Miami Dolphins football game to celebrate Josh's bestie's birthday! In the midst of all of that, I finished the majority of my Christmas shopping (still have a few trinkets to pick up)!  That was an accomplishment in itself! It was such a great weekend spending time with amazing family and friends and it was truly one of those weekends I am so sad is over.  

Today I am sharing a casual outfit that is perfect for those laid back holiday parties.  This denim, from White House Black Market, is so comfortable and I love the leather detailing on the pockets and ankles! My leopard print sweater is one of my favorite pieces of clothing, and being from Florida, I don't get the chance to wear it as often as I'd like to! Every chance I get I throw it on!

How was your weekend? I'd love to hear about it!

xoxo,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment