Tuesday, November 22, 2016

The Cutest Little Boutique: Goodnight Macaroon


Top (on sale!) // Jeans // Boots // Watch (on sale!) // Necklace (old) Similar // Crossbody Bag 
 It's Thanksgiving week!!! Thanksgiving is such a nice time to spend with family and it marks the kickoff to the Christmas season! We have so much to be thankful for and it's a great time to stop and reflect on everything God has provided us with.

I have been a little MIA for the past 3 weeks! I have been finishing up my first semester of grad school and it has been tough but so rewarding! I am so glad I am able to get a break from it all and enjoy the holidays without thinking about grad school until January. 

I recently found an adorable online boutique that has the cutest clothes and the best sales every single week! Yes, every single week they have a flash sale! It's called Goodnight Macaroon and you can shop them here.  I have been so happy with the quality of their clothing and I know I have already developed an addiction and I just can't stop shopping their site! This top is no longer on their site but I linked a similar one that I love just as much! I will definitely be heading to their site this Black Friday for my holiday shopping!

I hope you have a fantastic Thanksgiving holiday and take time to cherish holiday moments with your family. Also, make sure to enjoy some yummy food!! I will be posting my favorite hash brown casserole recipe tomorrow that is a perfect side dish for that delicious turkey! 

xoxo,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment