Monday, October 24, 2016

Plaid = Fall

Jeans // Plaid Shirt // Necklace // Michael Kors Watch // David Yurman Ring // Michael Kors Purse also really like this one // Booties (old) Similar Here and Here // Sunglasses

 Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for a productive week ahead! I know I will be crazy busy for the next 2 weeks as my first semester of grad school is coming to an end! I'm definitely ready for a break!
This weekend I spent time hosting the Bingo game at my school's fall festival.  I had a blast working with my K3 teacher friend and getting to spend time with all the kiddos and their parents as they played bingo with us.  The kids were so cute all dressed up in their costumes and running around playing games and scoring some major candy!
Well, onto this fall staple outfit.  You can't get through fall without a plaid shirt, you just can't!  This one from Target is so soft and lightweight, and I love that it has a longer back so you can even wear it with leggings and a pair of boots!  These jeans from White House Black Market are my favorite!  I love the dark denim, which gives them a dressier look.  Plus the leather trim on the pockets and the ankles is so cute!  I got these Vince Camuto booties from Nordstrom Rack last year and of course, they don't have the exact ones anymore so I linked a few that are similar and that I love.  I also linked this leather tassel necklace that I have gotten a lot of questions about!  It goes with everything!
I hope you have a great week!!
XOXO,
Kaitlin

3 comments:

  1. I couldn't agree more about plaid meaning Fall!! This shirt looks so comfortable and chic at the same time. I heart Target!!!

    xoxo
    Tiffani
    www.tiffaniatbretonbay.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love that red plain top on you! Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. once upon a child locations You there, this is really good post here. Thanks for taking the time to post such valuable information. Quality content is what always gets the visitors coming.

    ReplyDelete