Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Pumpkin Patch

You can find this tank here.  I absolutely love it and I have it in like 5 colors! It's so light and is great for layering!

Happy Hump Day!  It's been another crazy week and we can finally see the light that leads to the weekend!  Josh and I decided on a whim to check out a local farmers market that throws a fall festival every year.   They have a pumpkin patch, hayrides, bounce houses and games for kids, and tons of food trucks and vendors. They also had an amazing corn maze that was so much fun!  The scenery was absolutely beautiful and I can't wait to go back next year! 

Living in South Florida, we don't really have a fall season (boo!), so wearing tanks and shorts all year long is life.  This look is about as fall as it gets, because if I would've gotten my way and worn a cute sweater and boots, I would've had a heat stroke...especially in that corn maze!  This tank is a wardrobe staple and looks cute worn alone or with a sweater and a pair of jeans for real fall weather. It also comes in a ton of colors, so that makes it even more perfect! 

I hope you guys have a great rest of your week and an even better weekend!  

2 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs. Royal ( Just in case my kids are reading over my shoulder, I shall use your teacher name!) I'm loving your blog posts and really like this tank! My girls and I enjoy seeing what you wear each day and I'm so grateful they have your wonderful and modest style to emulate. Thank you! Also, I finally had a chance to try your Baja shrimp recipe. Yum!! The whole family liked it and I'm going to try the sauce with chicken too! Keep up the great posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you for this sweet remark! I'm glad you liked the shrimp as much as I did! The sauce with chicken would be delicious too! I will have to try that!!

      Delete