Sunday, October 16, 2016

Fall Swing Dress

Dress // Boots // My scarf is old, but you can find other ones that I love here, here, here, and here // Michael Kors Watch // Alex and Ani Cross Bracelet
It's Sunday Funday! I was very excited to go to church this morning because Brian Houston from Hillsong Church in Australia was speaking! He spoke at a men's event on Friday night that Josh and his brother went to and they had a blast, so I knew he would be great.  He sounds just like Bruce from Finding Nemo when he speaks!  His message was amazing and I feel like I am ready to tackle the week ahead now!

This cute little swing dress is perfect for fall weather! It's lightweight and super soft! I paired it with a peachy scarf and my favorite pair of boots,  but it also looks amazing dressed up with a long necklace and heels for a night out. It is even more perfect for layering with a moto jacket or a sweater.  You will most likely see me layering a sweater with this dress when it gets a little bit colder outside!  

I hope you have a great week and look out for a new post sometime very soon of my handbag wish list!  There are some very cute options I've put together that you may want to add to your Christmas list!!

xoxo,
Kaitlin


No comments:

Post a Comment