Sunday, October 9, 2016

Easy Weekend Outfit






What a surprise four day weekend! Josh and I both got off work Thursday and Friday due to Hurricane Matthew, which thankfully did not cause any damage to our area! Josh and I got a few unplanned extra days to rest and relax and spend some quality time together that didn't involve one of us doing homework (we both got all of our schoolwork done early just incase we were without power)!  We had a date night to Olive Garden where we both got unnecessarily stuffed on carbs upon carbs and just had the best time together! We went on a short walk in our neighborhood with Liya where I had my first attempt at taking blog photos for my first outfit post.  Please ignore my awkwardness! 

This is the perfect outfit for the weekend! It's so easy, comfortable, and cute! This shirt is amazing and so flattering on every body type.  It also comes in tons of colors, which is even more amazing!  These jeans are my absolute favorite from J. Crew Factory.  They are so stretchy without losing their fit and I love the price point! 

You can shop this look by clicking on the pictures blow!

No comments:

Post a Comment