Friday, October 21, 2016

5 Fall-Worthy Handbags



I think fall is my favorite season of all! The weather is amazing and fall clothes are so cozy and comfortable.  Plus pumpkin everything!
As promised, I have a handbag wish list post for you of bags that are fall-worthy and oh so cute! Handbag shopping is so much fun because they look good on everyone!

1. Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM: I have been obsessing over this bag for like 2 years now, but I can never pull the plug and buy it, even if I have saved up for it!  Someone talk me into it!!!

2. Tory Burch 'Zoey' Zip Tote: The detailing on this bag is to die for! It's so girly and the bag can hold everything! The pocket in the middle keeps everything organized!

3. Kate Spade New York James Street - Sparrow Leather Satchel: I love the rose color of this bag! It's the perfect fall bag and I love the tassels!

4. Michael Kors Woven Leather Trimmed Satchel: This bag is adorable and looks so similar to a Chloe bag, but a quarter of the price!

5. Rebecca Minkoff Medium Tote: This tote is so cute and functional! I love the studs on the side.  it gives it an edgy and high-fashion look.

Bonus!
6. Necessity Slicker Bag in Cinnamon:  I added a bonus bag because this is just too cute and is on sale right now for only $30!! It also comes in black :)

TGIF! I am so happy the weekend is here!  Tonight is date night and Josh and I are going to my favorite restaurant, J. Alexander. I love dating my husband!  It's such a special time together for just the two of us in the midst of our crazy work and school lives. I will be hanging out with my pre k babies tomorrow at our school's fall festival.  I can't wait to see all the adorable costumes and the kids having a blast.  I hope you have a great weekend!!
xoxo,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment