Thursday, October 6, 2016

Once Upon A Royal Life Has a New Look!

Hi everyone!

So right now I'm in the Educational Technology grad program at the University of Florida, which means I am learning how to develop software and design web pages for use in schools or any other educational environment.  If it sounds super geeky, that's because it is! My current web design class is a huge challenge, and it takes up just about my entire life, but I love being able to learn how web pages function and how to create things to use in my classroom and for the blog!  For my first project in this class, I had to create a logo.  So of course I created a logo to use on my blog! 

And now Once Upon a Royal Life has a new look! It's got a brand new custom logo and a slightly different color scheme.  I created the logo myself using an image software called Inkscape.  I'm kinda obsessed with it! I went for something simple that represents the blog...soft, feminine, and of course it needed a princess crown!  I hope you like it!

xoxo,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment