Friday, October 7, 2016

And Just Like That, It's Fall!

For the past 36 hours, all of Florida has been "hunkered down" waiting out Hurricane Matthew, a category 4 hurricane, with worry in our hearts.  Thankfully, we have a God who is bigger than any storm and our area was spared from any damage or power outages!  Josh and I left our apartment as a precaution and stayed with my in-laws, of which I am so grateful for, as they offered us a safe place to stay and lots of homemade chocolate chip cookies!

With that being said, being cooped up in the house for the past 36 hours for the hurricane has gotten me stir crazy! I am definitely someone who needs something to do at all times, so keeping me indoors for more than a few hours makes me jittery! So today, Josh and I were finally able to escape the confines of the house and we ventured to Target! We were finally able to get some fall decorations for the apartment, and just like that, it's fall at home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment