Monday, March 5, 2018

Date Night Digs


Happy Monday, friends! This weekend was a dream, a quiet one running errands and spending days with my little family. The best weekends are those spent with nothing to do!
Date nights are few and far between these days with a baby, but Josh and I do our best to make time for each other, even if that means getting Nanny or Mimi to babysit so we can have a few hours to ourself. When we do get the opportunity to go on a date, we love keeping it simple by usually heading to dinner or some sort of sporting event; we like to do things that allow us to talk with each other since it feels like we are so busy during the week to sit down and talk together. Josh is a huge sports guy so if we can find inexpensive tickets to a game nearby, we take advantage of it! There are so many professional teams in Miami that always have events going on. 
This white mixed media top is perfect for a casual night out to dinner. It is flattering on all body types and it's on sale! I love the bell sleeve detail. These Articles of Society jeans are a recent find and I am obsessed! They are so soft and stretchy without losing their shape, which is hard to find! And they are less than $70! My wedges are not in stock anymore so I linked similar ones that are the same brand.  They are so comfortable, so I can wear them without looking like a penguin (ladies who can't walk in heels, you know what I'm talking about!).
I hope you all have a wonderful and productive week! I'm starting another grad course this week, so I'll be plenty busy with getting that up and running.

xoxo,
Kaitlin

Matthew 11:28-29

2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! This shirt is so flattering on you!

    Felicity | http://oliverandmoose.com

    ReplyDelete