Friday, November 25, 2016

Christmas Gift Guide: Gifts For Her




1. Beats by Dre UrBeats Earbuds (Everyone needs a good pair of earbuds!)
4.Kendra Scott "Brooke" Stud Earrings (And the matching earrings!)
6. 100 Perfect Hair Days Book (On my wishlist! A different hairstyle every day for 100 days!)
7. Sigma Beauty "Eyes on the Go" Brush Set (The best eye shadow brushes ever!)
8. B.P. Heritage Plaid Infinity Scarf (Cozy and perfect for fall and winter months.)
9. Fitbit Charge 2 Fitness Tracker (For the fitness buff.)
10. MantraBand Cuff (These come in several different little quotes and all are so cute.)

I love Christmas shopping!  I love being able to shop for everyone on my list and pick out something I just know they'll love to open Christmas morning! I will even go so far to tell you that my Christmas list is very close to being complete this year! But some people are just hard to buy for! For those people in our lives, I have compiled a list of fool-proof gift ideas to suite every budget! Happy Shopping!

xoxo,
Kaitlin

No comments:

Post a Comment